Golden Visa residence in Spain by investment
What is GOLDEN VISA ?
The investors who buy a real estate in Spain worth at least 500,000 euros can get residence permit Golden Visa.
In this way, Spain facilitates the entry and residency permit to foreigner investors from non EU countries.
The residence visa for investors, commonly known as Golden Visa, is an option to boost investments in Spain.
THIS IS WHAT THE LAW SAYS
Law 14/2013, of September 27,
“Non-resident foreigners who intend to enter Spanish territory in order to make a significant capital investment may request a stay visa, or where appropriate, residence visa for investors”
Conditions to apply for the Golden Visa
One of these requirements must be met:
- Investment in public debt for a value equal to or greater than two million euros (€ 2,000,000).
- Investment in bank deposits in Spanish entities or shares of Spanish companies for a value equal to or greater than one million euros (€ 1,000,000).
- Purchase of real estate in Spain whose investment is greater than € 500,000.
- Carry out business projects in Spain. They must be considered and accredited of general interest. They must be considered and accredited of general interest. In this sense, to apply for the residence visa for investors for this reason, for it to be considered a project of public interest, one of the following conditions must be met:
- That jobs are created.
- Investment with socio-economic impact in the region.
- An important technological and / or scientific novelty is provided.
For how long is the residence visa granted?
The Golden visa allows its applicant to reside in Spain for at least one year.
¿ and after..?
When the visa granting period (one year) has passed, the non-EU member who wishes to stay in Spain may request the residence permit for investors, which will last for two years.
Who can apply for a visa and residence permit? The visa and residence permit are valid for the applicant, spouses, minor children and also dependent relatives.
Success in the procedures
Advantages to have the Golden Visa
- Entering Spain without a residence visa
- Residing and working in Spain are the possibility of maintaining residence in another country.
- to walk around in the Shengen area without a visa
- facilitate family reunification
- Access permanent residence (after 5 years and in accordance with current legislation)
- Access the Spanish NATIONALITY (after 6 years and in accordance with current legislation)
You are only one step away from getting the Golden Visa